What is Life Insurance?
- Life insurance protects your family financially if you die during the term of the policy.
- The guaranteed lump sum, provided by your Life policy, could help to cover the loss of your income, and help your family with everything from household costs to education expenses.
Is Life Insurance the same as Mortgage Cover?
- No. Mortgage cover only covers the cost of your mortgage in the event of your death. It does not include any additional financial support for your family.
- A Vhi Life insurance policy is a term assurance policy which provides a lump sum payment in the event of death during the policy term.
How does Life Insurance protect my family?
- A Vhi Life policy provides a lump sum payment in the event of death during the policy term.
- To keep your lump sum in line with inflation, you will have the option to increase its value by a fixed amount each year, by paying a little extra. This option, called indexation, protects the real value of your cover as time passes.
- Any valid claim will be paid as soon as possible. The time this takes is determined by certain legal requirements. Our dedicated Vhi Life advisors can help your family with advice on claiming and the documentation required.
What kind of cover do I need?
- We will work that out with you based on a number of factors, for instance, your age, monthly income and the ages of your children.
Why Life Insurance from Vhi?
- At Vhi we make it very simple to understand and your policy could be set up with just one phone call.
- We have been taking care of families in Ireland since 1957 so you'll have the reassurance that you're in safe hands.