Vhi Mortgage Protection insurance protects your home by helping to clear your mortgage if you die.
- If you die during the term of the policy, the policy will pay off the remaining amount on your mortgage.
- It protects your family from a substantial financial burden.
- As your mortgage balance reduces over time, the amount of cover on the policy also reduces.
- How long and how much you're covered for, usually the term (years left) and amount on your mortgage.
- If you have a mortgage on your home you need Mortgage Protection insurance.
- From as little as €7.58 per month*.
Peace of mind
We've been taking care of families in Ireland since 1957 so you know you are in safe hands.
Your family will be protected from a financial burden if you die during the term of the policy.
Switch & Save
Switching to Vhi is easy, call us and see how much you could save.
*€7.58 per month is based on a 30 year old non-smoker for a 20 year term and mortgage protection of €158,000 including a 10% customer discount and 1% insurance levy.
Your Mortgage Protection Quote
Your quote is based on the cover you have selected. It doesn't constitute financial advice and you should assess with us the level of cover appropriate for you.
This quote is valid for today only and is not an offer of contract. This quote is subject to Zurichs normal underwriting conditions. Weve calculated the premium based on age, mortgage amount, term and smoker status. A 1% government insurance levy applies and is included in the premium displayed.
Why are we collecting this information?
Email We will send you the quote to the email address you provide
Name and Number We would like to call you to help you choose the best plan to suit your needs and give you a friendly hand through the purchase process.
Find out more about how your personal data is used in our Vhi Life Insurance data protection statement at www.vhi.ie/privacy-policy