Vhi Life Insurance protects your family financially if you die during the term of the policy
- A Vhi Life Insurance policy is a term assurance policy which provides a lump sum payment in the event of death during the policy term.
- The guaranteed lump sum, provided by your Life policy, could help to cover the loss of your income, and help your family with everything from household costs to education expenses.
- Any valid claim will be paid as soon as possible. The time this takes is determined by certain legal requirements. Our dedicated Vhi Life advisors can help your family with advice on claiming and the documentation required.
- What kind of cover do I need? We will work that out with you based on a number of factors, for instance, your age, monthly income and the ages of your children.
- From as little as €21.39 per month*.
- *€21.39 per month is based on a 37 year old non-smoker for a 20 year term and life insurance of €200,000 and includes the 1% insurance levy.
Peace of mind
We've been taking care of families in Ireland since 1957 so you know you are in safe hands.
Your family will be protected from a financial burden if you die during the term of the policy.
At Vhi we make it very simple to understand and your policy could be set up with just one phone call
Your Life Insurance Quote
- € Total cover
- Year term
This cover is for:
- Vhi Discount
Your quote is based on the cover you have selected. It doesn't constitute financial advice and you should assess with us the level of cover appropriate for you.
What happens to this information?
Email We will send you the quote to the email address you provide.
Name and Number We would like to call you to help you choose the best plan to suit your needs and give you a friendly hand through the purchase process.
Find out more about Vhi's Data Protection Policy
This quote is valid for today only and is not an offer of contract. This quote is subject to Zurich's normal underwriting conditions.
We've calculated the amount of life cover which may be required, taking into consideration your income, assets, needs, term of cover and normal State benefits which include the widow / widower's pension.
A 1% government insurance levy applies and is included in the premium displayed.