Explore this plan's benefits
Your hospital accommodation – what you’re covered for…
• Private hospitals with semi-private room accommodation and semi-private and private rooms in public hospitals
• 2,500 in-patient consultants.
• Medical costs of in-patient diagnosis and tests covered too.
• Private Hospital Excess - €125
Your everyday medical expenses – what’s included…
• Annual benefit up to €1,500 per person (excess €250).
• Consultants - €60 per visit.
• Referrals to consultant pathologists - €60 per referral.
• Consultant radiologists - €60 per procedure.
• Vhi Online Doctor - full cover for 6 visits available through the Vhi App.
The excess means that when your eligible benefits have exceeded the value of €250, we will then pay remaining eligible benefits right up to the value of €1,500.
Take a moment to review the Table of Benefits for more details.
Vhi SwiftCare Clinics – dedicated benefits for Vhi customers
Why wait to be treated for minor injuries and illnesses? Vhi SwiftCare Clinics will aim to treat you within the hour and as a Vhi customer you have exclusive benefits:
Initial consultation cost is €125 – you pay €50.
Follow up treatment after this consultation for x-rays, tests and medical aids, we pay 50% of the total cost and the max you will pay is €100 per visit.
See this plans table of benefits for more details.