First & Family Plan
Explore this plan's benefits
Your hospital accommodation – what you’re covered for…
• Private room in public hospitals.
• Semi-private room in private hospitals (€75 daycare and side room and €150 in-patient excess).
• Medical costs of in-patient diagnosis and tests covered too.
• Cancer care support – 1 night’s accommodation up to €100 per treatment (max.€1,500 per year).
Your everyday medical expenses – what’s included…
Here are some of the services included:
• Annual benefit of up to €850 per person. (excess €1).
• Consultants - €60 per visit (6 visits max.).
• GP - €25 per visit (6 visits max.).
• Dentist - €25 (6 visits max.).
• Physiotherapist - €25 (6 visits max.).
• Clinical Psychologist €25 (7 visits max.).
• Acupuncturists, chiropractors, osteopaths, physical therapists, reflexologists – €25 (6 combined visits).
• Child Counselling €25 (7 visits per child).
Vhi Online Doctor - full cover for 6 visits available through the Vhi App.
The excess means that when your eligible annual benefits have exceeded the value of €1, we will then pay the remaining eligible benefits up to the value of €850.
Take a moment to review the Table of Benefits for more details.
Vhi SwiftCare Clinics – dedicated benefits for Vhi customers
Why wait to be treated for minor injuries and illnesses? Vhi SwiftCare Clinics will aim to treat you within the hour and as a Vhi customer you can avail of the following exclusive benefits:
• Initial consultation cost is €125 – we’ll pay €75 so you pay €50.
• Follow up treatment package after this consultation for x-rays, tests and medical aids - 50% of the total costs. The max. you pay is €150 per visit.
• Appointment services – dentist (6 visits - €25), physiotherapist (6 visits - €25) and consultant consultation 50%.
See this plans Table of Benefits for more details.