PMI 35 13
Explore this plan's benefits
Your hospital accommodation – what you’re covered for…
• Cover in a wide range of private hospitals with semi-private room accommodation and semi-private and private rooms in public hospitals.
• 2,500 in-patient consultants.
• Medical costs of in-patient diagnosis and tests covered too.
• New advanced treatments in areas such as cardiac and cancer care.
• Private Hospital Excess - €100.
Your everyday medical expenses – what’s included…
• Annual benefit up to €3,200 per person. (excess €1)
• GP – 50% unlimited visits
• Consultants – 50% unlimited visits
• Referrals to consultant pathologists – 50% of cost
• Consultant radiologists, per procedure – 50% of cost
The excess means that when your eligible benefits have exceeded the value of €1, we will then pay remaining eligible benefits right up to the value of €3,200. Take a moment to review the Table of Benefits for more details.
Vhi SwiftCare Clinics – dedicated benefits for Vhi customers
Why wait to be treated for minor injuries and illnesses? Vhi SwiftCare Clinics will aim to treat you within the hour and as a Vhi customer you can avail of the following exclusive benefits:
Initial consultation cost is €125 – you pay €50.
Follow up treatment package after this consultation for x-rays, tests and medical aids, we pay 50% of the total cost and the max you will pay is €100 per visit.
See this plans table of benefits for more details.