PMI 31 12
Explore this plan's benefits
Your hospital accommodation – what you’re covered for…
• Semi-private room accommodation in a wide range of private hosptials and semi-private and private rooms in public hospitals.
• 2,500 in-patient consultants
• Medical costs for in-patient diagnosis and tests covered too
• New advanced treatments in areas such as cardiac and cancer care
• Private Hospital Excess - €100
Your everyday medical expenses – what’s included…
• Annual benefit up to €3,500 per person. (excess €1)
• GP – 50% of cost
• Consultants – 50% of cost
• Referrals to consultant pathologists – 50% of cost
• Consultant radiologists, per procedure – 50% of cost
The excess means that once you have paid this first payment to the value of €1, we will then pay eligible benefits, right up to €3,500. Take a moment to review the Table of Benefits for more details.
You get more with Vhi Healthcare – our extras
• NurseLine 24/7 - qualified nurses can answer your questions over the phone day and night.
• Visit vhi.ie/myvhi and manage your policy documents, claims and more, all in one convenient place.
• Why wait to be treated for minor injuries and illnesses? Vhi SwiftCare Clinics will treat you within the hour.
• Offers and discounts – for example, you can avail of a 15% discount on laser eye surgery.
• EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) – includes confidential counselling and information services.