PMI 31 12
Explore this plan's benefits
Your hospital accommodation – what you’re covered for…
• Semi-private room accommodation in a wide range of private hosptials and semi-private and private rooms in public hospitals.
• 2,500 in-patient consultants
• Medical costs for in-patient diagnosis and tests covered too
• New advanced treatments in areas such as cardiac and cancer care
• Private Hospital Excess - €100
Your everyday medical expenses - what's included...
• Annual benefit up to €3,500 per person (excess €1).
• GP – 50% of cost.
• Consultants – 50% of cost.
• Referrals to consultant pathologists – €60.
• Consultant radiologists, per procedure – €60.
The excess means that once you have paid this first payment to the value of €1, we will then pay eligible benefits, right up to €3,500. Take a moment to review the Table of Benefits for more details.
Vhi SwiftCare Clinics - dedicated benefits for Vhi customers...
Why wait to be treated for minor injuries and illnesses? Vhi SwiftCare Clinics will aim to treat you within the hour and as a Vhi customer you can avail of the following exclusive benefits:
• Full cover for initial consultation (excess €50).
• Follow-up treatment package after this consultation for x-rays, tests and medical aids - we pay 50% of the total cost and the max. you will pay is €100 per visit.
See this plan's table of benefits for more details.