PMI 08 11
Explore this plan's benefits
Your hospital accommodation – what you’re covered for…
• Cover in a wide range of private hospitals with semi-private room accommodation and semi-private and private rooms in public hospitals.
• 2,500 in-patient consultants.
• Medical costs of in-patient diagnosis and tests covered too.
• New advanced treatments in areas such as cardiac and cancer care.
• Private Hospital Excess - €150.
Your everyday medical expenses – what’s included…
• Annual benefit up to €3,200 per person. (excess €1)
• GP – 50% unlimited visits
• Consultants – 50% unlimited visits
• Referrals to consultant pathologists – 50% of cost
• Consultant radiologists, per procedure – 50% of cost
The excess means that when your eligible benefits have exceeded the value of €1, we will then pay remaining eligible benefits right up to the value of €3,200. Take a moment to review the Table of Benefits for more details.
You get more with Vhi Healthcare - our extras
• NurseLine 24/7 - qualified nurses can answer your questions over the phone day and night.
• Register with MyVhi to get your digital membership card, use snap and send claiming, view your policy benefits, online documents and much more.
• Offers and discounts – you can avail of a 15% discount on laser eye surgery.
• Second Opinion for Kids service offers you a medical second opinion for your child. For more details call 1850 247 724
• Unique genetic testing cover which helps determine if you are at risk of developing breast, ovarian or colorectal cancer and to ensure any treatment is right for you.