Explore this plan's benefits
Your hospital accommodation – what you’re covered for…
• A private room in public hospitals and a wide range of private hospitals.
• Full cover for medical treatments and surgical procedures, including ophthalmic and orthopaedic procedures in a wide range of public and private hospitals.
• 2,500 in-patient consultants.
• New advanced treatments in areas such as cardiac and cancer care.
• Medical costs of in-patient diagnosis and tests covered too.
Your everyday medical expenses – what’s included…
• Annual benefit up to €4,000 per person. (excess €100)
• GP - €45 per visit
• Consultants - €90 per visit
• Referrals to consultant pathologists - €90 per referral
• Consultant radiologists, per procedure - €90
• Vhi Online Doctor - full cover for 12 visits available through the Vhi App
The excess means that when your eligible benefits have exceeded the value of €100, we will then pay remaining eligible benefits right up to the value of €4,000. Take a moment to review the Table of Benefits for more details.
Vhi SwiftCare Clinics – dedicated benefits for Vhi customers
Why wait to be treated for minor injuries and illnesses? Vhi SwiftCare Clinics will aim to treat you within the hour and as a Vhi customer you can avail of the following exclusive benefits:
Initial consultation cost is €125 – you pay €25.
Follow up treatment package after this consultation for x-rays, tests and medical aids, we pay 50% of the total cost and the max you will pay is €100 per visit.
See this plans table of benefits for more details.