If you have a Vhi Dental policy and wish to claim, what should you do?
If you have receipts for yearly dental exams and cleaning etc use this form:
If you have receipts for orthodontic treatment use this form:
Please refer to the dental policy’s rules booklets for details of what you are entitled to claim for:
Dental Terms and Conditions
- All dental claims must be accompanied by an itemised receipt from your dental surgery.
- Include the original receipts, as they are not returned, it is advisable to retain a copy.
- All processed claims have an Explanation of Benefits which provides a breakdown of payments made to you. This statement can assist you with calculating expenses eligible for tax relief which can be recovered by completing a Med 2 form.
- Dental Expenses Med 2
Vhi Dental Claims for non Vhi Dental Plans
There are certain dental procedures by some dental practitioners that require pre-certification, they are:
- Removal of buried tooth roots (single or multiple)
- Removal of impacted or unerupted teeth
- Mandibular implants (osseointegrated implants)
- Periodontal /gingival surgery
For treatment for any of these conditions, here is the form to complete and submit: Dental Pre-Certification. Contact Vhi on 1890 44 44 44 to determine if your dental practitioner requires pre-certification.