- Lacerations and cuts that need closing either with stitches or dressings
- Wounds that need dressing
- Suspected fractures and dislocations for early management
- Sprains and other soft tissue injuries
- Sport injuries
- Minor burns and scalds
- Removal of foreign objects from skin, ears and eye
- Eye and ear conditions
- Insect and animal bites
- Joints, muscular and back pain
Minor illness including
- Skin infection and inflammation
- Ear and throat infection and inflammation
- Chest infection and other causes of respiratory symptoms
- Mild abdominal discomfort and infection
- Urinary symptoms
- Minor gynaecological symptoms
- Cardiac/chest pain
- Serious breathing difficulties or loss of consciousness
- Serious head, back and neck injuries
- Severe stomach pain
- Severe burns
- Infants under 12 months
- Pregnancy related conditions
- Hip, pelvic or thigh bone fractures
- Acute joint sprains and muscle strains (e.g. ankle sprains or calf strains).
- Rehabilitation following fracture healing when cleared by your doctor (e.g. wrist fracture).
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (e.g. total knee replacement).
- Persistent pain from joint or soft tissues problems (e.g. tennis elbow).
All of our chartered physiotherapists are registered with CORU which is Ireland's regulator for multiple allied health professions.
|GP referral consultation||€65|
|Follow-up within 72 hours||No Charge|
|Follow-up after 72 hours||€65|
|Nurse consultation - wound care||€35|
|Temporary cast||€30 - €40|
|Splints||€5 - €60|
|Orthopaedic consultation||€125 per visit|
|Physiotherapy||€60 per session (30 mins)|
|Doctor - consultation only||€0 - €125|
|GP referral consultation||Fully covered|
|Follow-up consultation||Fully covered|
Raheen Business Park,
City Gate House is located 3km south-west of Limerick City, immediately north-east of the Raheen Roundabout at the entrance to the Raheen Business Park, off Raheen Garden. The centre is easily accessible from the M20.
City Gate House avails of an established pedestrian facility on all the roads surrounding the centre. There are good pedestrian facilities along St Nessan's Road (R526), the R510, Church Road and Ballycummin Road, with footpaths on both sides of the road. The centre of Limerick City is within the 15-minute catchment.
There are a number of public transport stops in close vicinity of City Gate House. These bus stops are serviced by Bus Eireann and City Link. There are regular services to/from Limerick City and the surrounding area.
There are 13 patient spaces at the front of the building and four spaces at the back. There are three shared disability parking spaces directly to the front of the building and a dedicated ambulance access beside the main entrance.